This building with its quiet dignity and careful fenestration was built in 1868 as two semi-detached houses for Sir William Bundey, who was Attorney-General from 1878-1881 and was appointed a Judge of the Supreme Court in 1884. The porch is a later addition.
Mackinnon Parade Sites
This house, built around 1859, is the smallest example of architect George Kingston's work to survive. George Kingston was trained as an architect in Ireland and arrived in South Australia as Deputy Surveyor General in the Cygnet in September 1836. In 1838 he resigned his position and after two years as Inspector ... Continue Reading »