#whatsbehindthedoor Competition Terms and Conditions
We have a strong approach for selecting freelance authors to take part in our teamhttps://essaysonline.organd using our assistance you will have a good quality ensure, excellent creating amount, secrecy and continuous support service.
From the imposing to the mundane, doors can let us in or keep us out. Do you feel curious about what goes on behind some of the doors in your part of the world? Let you imagination loose this May, and send us your favourite door to win great prizes.
#whatsbehindthedoor Instagram Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. The promoter is The National Trust of South Australia.
2. The Competition entry period begins Saturday 27 April 2019 at 9.00am (ACST), and ends Friday 31 May at 5.00pm (ACST).
3. How to enter:
a) Take a photograph during South Australia’s History Festival between Saturday 27 April and Friday 31 May 2019 that captures a curious, mysterious or intriguing door;
b) Upload the photograph to Instagram and include the hashtag #whatsbehindthedoor and tag @nationaltrustsa in the caption;
c) Multiple entries are allowed from the same user on the condition that each upload contains a different image;
d) Include the location/venue of the door in the caption.2.The National Trust of South Australia 2019
4. The Competition is open to entrants aged 13 and over. National Trust employees, volunteers and their immediate family members are ineligible to participate in the Competition.
5. Entrants understand that to be considered:
a) Photographs must be taken during South Australia’s History Festival, 27 April to 31 May 2019.
b) Photographs submitted must be the entrant’s own and not reproduced from a secondary source or published elsewhere.
c)Instagram accounts must be set to public for the duration of the competition.
6. The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winning photographer will win a prize.
8. The winner will be notified via Instagram or email and announced on the National Trust of South Australia Instagram page on Friday 21 June 2019.
9. As a condition of entry into the competition, each entrant grants to The National Trust of South Australia all rights to publicise, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the competition entrant’s name and submitted photograph in any media for advertising and publicity purposes.
10. Enquiries about the photo competition can be directed to: National Trust of South Australia, 288 North Tce, Adelaide SA 5000 or email@example.com.