Flinders Street Baptist Church
Flinders Street Baptist Church was completed in 1863 and is a State Heritage Place. Mead Hall was erected in 1867/70 and the manse in 1877. The Church the hall and the manse form an impressive group of ecclesiastical buildings the integrity of which is now rare in the City and indeed in South Australia. The buildings as a group are of importance as the physical manifestation of the unification consolidation and outreach of the Baptist cause in South Australia.