Bank of Adelaide
The corner part of this quietly dignified building was put up in 1880-81 for the Bank to the design of Wright, Reed and Beaver, architects. The western section with an entrance to Currie Street was added in 1940. It was later occupied by the Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) Bank.
The corner site is now home to a Fitness First gymnasium.